Data Protection Declaration
1. name and contact details of the controller and contact details of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Jungfer Druckerei und Verlag GmbH, Gutenbergstraße 3, D-37412 Herzberg am Harz, Germany represented by Executive Director Andreas Wulf, ibid.
Phone: +49 (0)5521 - 851 0
Fax: +49 (0)5521 - 851 124
Data Protection Officer:
Rainer Bremer, Gutenbergstrasse 3, D-37412 Herzberg am Harz
Phone: +49 (0)5521 - 851 476
Inquiries on the subject of data protection and the possibility of contact for asserting the rights of the persons concerned named below can be found at email@example.com.
2. collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
a) When you visit the site
When you visit our website www.jungfer-group.com
information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and if necessary the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
- guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) As part of the notification by e-mail
Personal data that you provide to us by e-mail (e.g. your name and address or your e-mail address) will only be processed for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you provided the data.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Letter a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
If the purpose for which you entrusted us with your personal data is fulfilled, it will be deleted immediately. If retention periods under commercial and tax law have to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years.
3. passing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/
) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google") for the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of our pages. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this link
. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help:
6.rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 16 of the DSGVO;
- the correction of personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future, and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. Usually you can contact the supervisory authority your usual location or workplace or our headquarters.
7. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
8. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018. due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed at any time on the website under http://www.jungfer-group.com/data-protection-declaration.php